lundi, février 25, 2008

Message de Burcu, SVE à Unis-cité

Bonjour tout le monde, Hello every body, Selam herkese :)

I came from Istanbul, Turkey and I have been at Marseille four like 4 months. Firstly I hated everything in Marseille. But after two months, I have been began to like a lot of things. I discover a lot of thing in Marseille and at my project. Firstly it was so difficult for me. But now, every thing is great. For example; calanques ( if you come to Marseille you have to see there. ) I meet new people and i learn new things from them. For example; I learn to say sheet in more some language, too :) I am very that I meet a lot of people from another countries and cultures. Because when you meet people, you can see reality, you can realise your prejudices.

But I have a little problem, i couldn't learn French yet ! Everybody try to speak with me in French. When i say one word in French everybody is so happy. I hope one day i can speak french, and everybody will be so happy. Firstly my team, secondly my coordinator and thirdly of course Eurocircle :)

Thanks for this good project and for good organization,

A Bientot,

Burcu Celebioglu

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Merhaba Burcu

Ne yaptin Marsilyada be pariste oturuyorum ve belki istanbula gönüllü olarak gelicem bir senelik

Eger fransizca ögrenmek istiyorsan yardimci olabilirim

Kib